Inspiration and collection of Porcelain Tiles Slab
Updated: Nov 5, 2020
Porcelain tiles slab enhance the floor of your house. Explore the latest collection of the glazed porcelain tiles in different varieties with a various colors like black, white, grey. Decor your home with designer tiles collection.
Explore the porcelain tiles slab with a wide range of colllection, Visit the top wood look porcelain tiles slab manufacture and global tiles supplier.
As the raw materials for the production of paving stones are unique for each batch, it is recommended not to purchase additional materials, but to immediately purchase all the necessary volume. This will help to avoid differences in coating tones in different areas.
Necessary tools and materials
During the installation process, you will need the following materials:
- Paving slabs
- plastic, stone or reinforced concrete curb
- Portland cement grade
- washed or river sand with low clay content and powder impurities
- gravel of the average fraction (the maximum grain size must not exceed 40 mm)
- geotextiles for waterproofing pavement pavements (prevents erosion of the base and material of joints when exposed to groundwater)
The volume of raw material is determined by the paving area, type of soil and hydrogeological conditions of the site. Before wooden porcelain tiles installation, it is recommended to study the characteristics of the site and take into account the following characteristics:
in clayey soils, the coating may deform due to the irregular lifting of the ice, which will require its repair, problematic soils suffer shrinkage over time, which can also lead to a disruption in the pavement configuration.
Paving slabs and marble tiles in the courtyard are placed according to the following recommendations:
- For the installation of garden paths, it is opted for the crushed stone fr. 5-20 mm, arranged in layers up to 15 cm thick
- in parking lots and other areas with dimensional equipment handling, it is better to choose gravel fr. 20-40 mm based on a base thickness of about 30 cm
- during the work, gravel, sand are compacted, which increases their consumption. This must be taken into account when purchasing materials (when using a vibrating plate, the - - compaction coefficient for sand is 1.7 and for crushed stone - 1.3).
The main tool for organizing foundations is a vibrating plate. Without it, it is difficult to achieve a sufficient degree of crushing of crushed stone and sand. In addition, for installing paving stones, you will need:
- plaster or homemade ruler 150-200 mm long
- rubber mallet to compact paving stones
- level to control horizontal installation
- a stiff brush is required for filling high quality seams between the elements placed
- angle grinder with diamond discs to cut the material placed on the curb
- shovel, spatula (spatula) to add sand
- tools to measure, mark the territory (tape measure, cord)
- Preparatory work
- Before laying paving stones, a preliminary arrangement of a reliable foundation is necessary. In favorable soils (sandy, stony, rocky, straight, sandy loam), it is necessary to remove the top layer of the fertile soil with organic inclusions, fill the resulting pit with sand and gravel. Before filling, it will be necessary to place geotextiles, which will prevent erosion of the base, as well as the mixture of non-difficult materials with the soil.